EU/EC Authorised/Authorized Representative (EC REP) in Europe

         It is required by the EU legislation that a non-EU manufacturer must print its EU Authorised Representative´s name, address & contacting details on the packaging/labeling of the product(s) sold onto the EU & EFTA market. The authorities from any of the 27+3 EU & EFTA Member States may call the Authorized Representative up for CE Marking vigilance at any time and the Authorized Representative must respond immediately and properly within the permitted time.